1. Jumping Off Points:
2. Quote: “Did anybody seriously confess to envy? Something there is in it universally felt to be more shameful than even felonious crime. And not only does everybody disown it, but the better sort are inclined to incredulity when it isn earnest imputed to an intelligent man. But since lodgement is in the heart, not the brain, no degree of intellect supplies a guarantee against it.” – ‘Billy Bud’ by Herman Mellville (1819 -1891)
4. Write a ficlet about a trip where things didn’t go the way they should have.. For example, you had a flat, you ran out of gas, your horse threw a shoe, you lost your way. You decide.
6. Single Word Prompts: Downpour, Brash, Relief, Sneak, Detail, Kindled, or Principle
7. Mun Prompt: We all strive to make believable characters. What have you done as a mun to write your character believably? Do you think you have successfully pulled this off? How do you as a writer keep your character balanced and believable?
8. RP Prompt: “Catching a ride”. – Your choice: It can.be it taxi, carriage, ferry, thumbing a ride or something else entirely.