1. Jumping Off Points:
2. After a night of heavy drinking, you wake up and realize very probably have done something you wouldn’t have done in a million years. What is it and how do you deal with it?
3. A. “Truth is a snare: you cannot have it without being caught. You cannot have truth in such a way that you catch it, but only in such a way that it catches you.” – Saren Kirkegaard
B. “A woman is not something to figure out, understand, or analyze. Forget the musing of the mind; immerse yourself deep in her eyes.” -Jean-Pierre Gregoire
5. One word prompts: Games, Wicked, Ancient, Unbound, Alchemy, Shift, or Enough
7. Mun Prompt: What does your muse actively work to gain or keep or protect – not merely say is important to them, but actually invest time and emotion in – money, fame, family, love, country, revenge, etc.? Give details and examples if possible.
8. In the interests of Father’s Day, write about your father. What is your relationship to him? Is it positive, negative or non-existent? Tell us a story about your father or the major father figure in your life.
9. RP Prompt: A Holiday Party (Can be ANY holiday, Hallows, Christmas, New Years, etc.)