1. I ran away. I kept running every day; and just when I thought I’d made it out, that I was free, there it was over my shoulder again.
2. Write about crossing the line. Talk about going beyond what even you would deem as acceptable behaviour.
3.“It takes great talent and skill to conceal one’s talent and skill.”– La Rochefoucauld, (1613-1680)
4. “Fire and Rain” (lyric prompt) – by James Taylor
5. One Word Prompts: This week there are three: Family, Food, or Friends – you decide. Or you could choose to do all three as one prompt.
7. Writer / Author / Mun Prompt: Describe your feelings on rewinding a storyline. When is it necessary and when do you say no?
8. RP Prompt: A Chance Encounter.