No jury duty this week! I know it’s important to do one’s civic duty, but I have to say that I am grateful that I got a little bit of a reprieve. Here is the next set of prompts. There’s nothing too complicated, but hopefully, you can find something that will inspire you!
1. Talk about your first place that was completely away from your parents or where you grew up.
3. One Word Prompts: Arrogance, Frustration, Hyperbole, Sing, Halo, Overcome, Suite, Market, Plinth, Education, and Moxy
5. “Beware the fury of a patient man.”-John Dryden
6. ….and nobody even objected.
7. Question for the Writer: ‘Jumping The Shark’ ~ Where would you never take your muse? Elaborate.