No jury duty this week! I know it’s important to do one’s civic duty, but I have to say that I am grateful that I got a little bit of a reprieve. Here is the next set of prompts. There’s nothing too complicated, but hopefully, you can find something that will inspire you!
1. Jumping Off Points Talk about your first home away from your parents.
3. One Word Prompts: Arrogance, Luminious and Artifice
5. Philosopy: “Beware the fury of a patient man.” – John Dryden
6. ….and nobody even objected.
7. Mun Prompt: ‘Jumping The Shark’ ~ Where would you never take your muse?