In just a couple of hours I get to report for jury selection. I do confess, it’s not something I want to do, but hey, civic duty and all that! Anyway…..with coffee in hand, I bring you Prompt Set #8! These prompts are a part of the ones we originally did at our Livejournal and Dreamwidth communities. There have been a few changes. Over time, the selection will get wider and more varied. Hopefully, there is something here that will strike your fancy!
1. Jumping Off Points
A. “No. It is you who are mistaken.”
B. “Betrayal and loyalty are both two-way streets.”
2. Write about acceptable losses.
3. One word prompts: Insomnia, Addiction, Should, Quartet, Domain, and Obstinate
4. “One must be a fox in order to recognize traps, and a lion to frighten off wolves.” – Machiavelli … “The Prince”
6. Ficlet: Write about a dream you’ve had recently: Describe it, and then give your personal interpretation about what it means and how it applies to your life.
7. Prompt for the Writer: We all love the muses we play, and as much as we may hate to admit it there is going to come a time when we have to say good-bye to one our favorites. What will be the point when you know it’s time to retire your muse and how will you make his or her exit?