Hey! Just an FYI, Writers Muses is its own dot com now! We are continuing the migration from Livejournal and crossposting from those prompt sets that were ported over to the Dreamwidth site. I will be posting a prompt set that is in our archives per day until we are caught up. Thanks to everyone for their words of encouragement and I hope that as everyone is moving on to newer, safer venues outside of Kremlin influences, they have a minimum of challenges. If I can help in any way, please drop me a note at fannyfae at gee mail dot com. I’ve already been through it, but it can be daunting.
Anyway, on to the prompts!!
1. If I should die before I wake….
2. “Christ, I miss the Cold War!” – M. From ‘Casino Royale’
3. One Word Prompt: Heat
4. Tell the story of a keepsake you own. How did you come by it? Why is it special?
5. Mun Prompt: If you were to write the next phase in your muse’s canon…where would you take them?
6. Picture Prompts: Choice A; Choice B; , OR Choice C.
7. Remember the Vogon poetry reading scene from Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy? Have a go at writing the worst poem in the universe.