Here are some in-depth questions for you and your characters to think about. Try one or several on your own as a way to spark your Muse!
1. Do you feel that the world needs to hear what you have to say? Why or Why not?
2. Have you ever witnessed something and looked the other way? What?
3. This Week’s Picture Prompt
4. “To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.” – Bertrand Russell
5. Writer Prompt: Do you ever foresee yourself doing away with your character? What would make you do such a thing?
6. Write about a relative you get along with the least.
7. Name your first love and why it didn’t work out.