This is the very first prompt set we ever made for Writer’s Muses back in the day! As more prompt sets are posted, you will see that they change slightly and get longer and more involved. Jump in anywhere and try any one or more of them that you like!
1. What did your mother tell you to never do? Write about the first time you broke that rule.
2. Write about an unanswered prayer or ungranted wish.
3. A year after his death…..
4. “Paranoia is just reality on a finer scale.” – Philo Gant, “Strange Days”
5. Who would you die for? Would you prove it?
6. Question to the Writer: What was the stickiest entanglement your character ever faced?
7. Photo Prompt